Two Hoots Gift Gallery
- Art Galleries & Gift Shops
Two Hoots Gift Gallery is a pottery studio, art gallery, and gift store rolled into one fun package! Meet artist-in-residence Michael Giles and watch him create pottery in his open ceramics studio. You'll find his artful creations for sale in our retail gallery. We also showcase vibrant paintings, sculpture, jewellery, handbags, scarves, and a fun mix of whimsical and affordable animal art and gifts. Two Hoots Gift Gallery is in the charming village of Cobble Hill, B.C., a scenic 40-minute drive up the Malahat from Victoria. We don't pay exorbitant downtown Victoria lease rates, and our great prices reflect that.
- Handmade pottery work and pottery lessons by artist-in-residence Michael Giles
- Local paintings, etchings, pottery, jewellery, wood- and metalwork & more from the Cowichan Valley and Vancouver Island
- Global fair-trade artwork, jewellery, hand-painted Anuschka leather handbags and walls, fashion accessories
- Ayala Bar jewellery exclusive retailer for Cobble Hill
- Whimsical and humorous small gift items and greeting cards for everyone on your gift list
Whom to Contact
- Anita WillisGallery owner1490 Fisher Road, PO Box 196COBBLE HILL, British Columbia V0R 1L0Phone: 250-929-5565
Cobble Hill village is located between Mill Bay to the south and Duncan to the north. Access is just off the Trans-Canada Highway. Take Fisher Road west off the highway (look for Rona on the highway).