It’s Time to Belong
Membership Dues and Classifications
Membership dues are renewed annually on the date the member joined the Chamber.
Your membership investment is calculated on the number of owners and employees in your business. Other membership types are also available.
Membership dues are a tax-deductible business expense. A portion of your dues is applied to membership in the BC Chamber of Commerce.
All employees have access to Chamber benefits and Events pricing.
Silver: 1 – 12 Employees $226 + $11.30 GST = $$237.30
- Online Business Directory listing complete with colour logo and links to social media and website
- Multiple category listings on the Business Directory
- Opportunity to promote specials, discounts and events in our weekly Enews
- Opportunity to participate in the Member 2 Member Discount Program
- Print materials displayed in the Visitor Centre
- Access special rates and discounts through BC Chamber
- Opportunity to participate in the Chambers of Commerce Insurance Plan
- Opportunity to attend all Chamber functions at the reduced member rate
- Certificate of Membership
Gold: 12 + Employees $362 + $18.10 = $380.10
- All Silver Level benefits plus:
- Banner ad on the Chamber website on primary category listing page
Other Membership Types: $159.00 + $7.95 = $166.95
Business Affiliate - Same benefits of Silver Membership for businesses or individuals that are:
- Part of a parent organization that is a Gold or Silver member in good standing. Of particular interest to realtors and professional organizations
- Subsequent business(es) of an owner who already holds a current Gold or Silver Membership
- Members in good standing of the Cowichan Bed & Breakfast Association
Chamber Affiliate - Same benefits of Silver Membership for:
- Prospective members who hold a Chamber membership in another Cowichan Region or Island Chamber. Ask us if you qualify for this rate.
- Silver Membership at a reduced rate for non-profit organizations, service clubs and charities