BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP
Duncan-Cowichan Chamber of Commerce
The Duncan-Cowichan Chamber of Commerce serves members by programming dozens of professional development and networking opportunities, including our monthly luncheon speaker series. We promote our members through referrals, racking in the Visitor Centre, and advertising opportunities in the quarterly Chamber News insert in the Cowichan News Leader. Check our the Membership Package to see the advantages of belonging to the Chamber.
- Operate the year-round Visitor Centre where we rack member materials and recommend members business, services and products
- Professional development workshops and seminars.
- Host lunch and breakfast meetings with top-level speakers
- Provide networking and marketing opportunities with “Business After Five” membership mixers.
- Refer your business to other businesses, residents and visitors to our community.
- Provide your business with credibility when attracting clients and investors.
- Provide a comprehensive benefits package, which includes special rates on banking, fuel, radio advertising and group life and health insurance.
- Produces the Black Tie Awards, recognizing excellence in business and volunteerism.
- Respond to 100's of relocation inquiries each year.
- Organize and host Municipal, Provincial, and Federal All Candidates Debates.
- Meet regularly with other Island Chambers to exchange ideas, develop strategies to best serve Chamber members