This event is SOLD OUT. And registration is closed. Don't be disappointed - check out/register for upcoming Chamber events:
Sept. 21: Mixer at the Oak Neighbourhood Pub on their new patio
Sept. 28 - Luncheon at the Villa Eyre.
It's time for the Chamber's annual BBQ! This year we're going with (of course!) a sesquicentennial theme, PLUS the BBQ is on Summer Solstice! This fantastic country of ours has been gracing the universe for 150 years. (Anyone else remember our 100th in 1967?!)
Vancouver Island Event Catering is once again catering with delicious burgers, salads and other delectibles. As you know, the weather always cooperates, so bring your own lawn chair and plan to sit outside. There will be draws, great food, great people, a Silent Auction and tons of fun.
Choice of Burger:
- Caesar Salad with Fresh Croutons, Anchovy Dressing & Asiago
- Spinach Salad with Fresh Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Almonds, Goat Cheese and Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Potato Salad with Fresh Herbs, Celery, Chives and Sour Cream
- Fresh Ground Chuck Burgers with Dill, Green Leaf, Beefsteak Tomato, Purple Onions, Aged Cheddar and Rosemary Garlic Mayo.
- Fresh Chicken Breast Burger with Baby Greens, Beefsteak Tomato and Fresh Avocado
- Veggie Burgers with Sprouts, Green Leaf, Purple Onion, Beefsteak Tomato and Pesto Mayo