Thank you for your interest. Registration is closed.
Presenter & author Mark Colgate is the Associate Dean of the Gustavson School Business, University of Victoria.
Understand the psychological principles behind the ‘Moments of Power’ and how they can be applied to elevate the service experience. Gain clear knowledge on how to build better relationships, deliver world-class service and sell more effectively.
- Learn what customer research shows around the world and what customers expect from any service interaction
- hear how to receive high likelihood-to-recommend scores and what it means for an organization
- Understand the correlation between high likelihood-to-recommend scores and business success as it relates to sales revenue and company valuation
- Appreciate how human psychology applies to service & sales
- Advance your understanding of human interaction, professionally and personally
- Gain confidence in building better relationships to deliver world-class service
The first 70 registrants receive a complimentary copy of Mark Colgate's book:
8 Moments of Power in Coaching: How to Design & Deliver High-Performance Feedback to all Employees
Presenter Mark Colgate is the associate dean of the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business at the University of Victoria. His teaching roles have taken him all over the world, including regular assignments at the China European Business School in Shanghai, the U.K., Ireland and New Zealand. An expert in customer service excellence, Mark has consulted for many service organizations including the Commonwealth Bank of Australia, TELUS, ASB Bank, the Bank of Ireland, the Bank of New Zealand, Kiwi Experience, Sony, Toyota and Enerco.