Bob Ianson is one Canada's premier independent retailers. Co-owner of Heirloom Linens in Victria, He was inducted into the Retailers Hall of Fame in 2012
, and is a long time Director of the Retail Council of Canada.
With his presentation, "Retail in the Time of Amazon", Bob will discuss current and impending trends in the retail sector. He'll address how independent retailers can get in front of market changes and grow their businesses. Key topics include:
- Create & leverage your personal brand
- Advantages of bricks and mortar operations
- Make the most of "buy local" values
- Synergize bricks and mortar locations with digital marketing
- Understanding your clients' motivation and preferences - both in person and online
Don't miss this opportunity to polish up your best practices and stay ready for our changing marketplace. Be sure to bring your questions!
See Bob's Bio Here.
Links You'll Like:
Aritizia's Bricks & Mortar Success