Join in June and support Cowichan restaurants.
On Tuesday, May 25th, the Province announced the end of the Circuit Breaker restrictions and rolled out a 4-phase “return to normalcy” plan. While this may provide some light at end of the COVID-19 tunnel, many are still feeling the accumulative effects of the pandemic and none more so, perhaps, than the restaurant sector.
In a small gesture of solidarity, the Chamber will be running a June membership drive in support of Cowichan food and beverage operators. Business or organizations that sign up for a new Chamber membership in the month of June will receive a $25 gift certificate to a participating local restaurant of their choice. Existing Chamber Members can get in on the action too if a referral leads to a new member sign-up.
Connect. Engage. Achieve.
There has never been a more important time to be a Member.
“Price is what you pay, value is what you get” - Warren Buffett
It’s all about the value of your investment at the Duncan Cowichan Chamber of Commerce. Everything we do at the Chamber centers around providing value to our members. Our main priority is to help you grow your business.
By joining the Chamber, you will:
- With 50 + events annually, members connect with business owners, professionals, clients and prospective customers across all sectors.**
- The Chamber provides marketing opportunities: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Online Business Directory, preferred advertising rates in the local newspaper and other media advertisers, free member news and announcements in our weekly eNews, and the opportunity to list your events and promotions on our Chamber website
- Member materials are displayed in the Cowichan Regional Visitor Centre.
- The Chamber office and Visitor Centre regularly receive referral requests – we refer our members!
- Consumers are 63% more likely to purchase from a referred Chamber member.
- Grow your client base and connect with Chamber members with Member-2-Member Discounts.
- Host a Chamber Mixer to showcase your products and services.
- Participate in Chamber on Tour and provide members with a behind-the-scenes look at your operations
- ALL our members are mobile through MyChamberApp, a mobile directory to locate and promote their businesses.
- A key feature of membership is access to the Chambers of Commerce Insurance Plan – Canada’s leading group benefits plan for businesses of 1 – 50 employees.
- Members access BC Chamber benefits for savings on fuel, office supplies, payroll services, credit/debit card processing fees and more.
- Members enjoy exclusive Member-to-Member discounts and specials.
- Free Certificates of Origin
- Members enjoy reduced admission for Chamber luncheons, seminars and workshops.
- Members have access to exclusive hotel and car rental discounts: http://travel.localhospitality.com/bccc/travel-bccc.html
- The Chamber’s Advocacy Committee stays connected with local government and reviews submissions from the business community.
- The Chamber liaises with economic development, marketing organizations, local/regional governments and other Island Chambers to exchange ideas and facilitate growth.
- Your voice is heard through the Chamber’s membership in the BC Chamber of Commerce, BC Chamber Executives, Better Business Bureau, the Vancouver Island Economic Alliance, Greater Vancouver Board of Trade and Tourism Victoria. Get Smarter
- Members can attend 20+ professional development events annually, including the Luncheon Speaker Series, Lunch ’n Learns, seminars and workshops.**
- Members have the opportunity to be a featured speaker at Lunch n’ Learns.**
- Members have access to discounted rates on workshops and webinars through Small Business BC
**While the Chamber continues to deliver virtual networking and professional development programming throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, our live events are on hold until Public Health Orders on public gatherings are revised.
If you would like to partner with an organization that will assist you in growing your business…please contact us at 250-748-1111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
***Our base membership is less than .60 cents a day! ***
Duncan Cowichan Chamber of Commerce